let's go visit Fowa-as falls




Fowa-as falls is a prime ecotourism in my hometown. Beautiful rice terraces is a passage way to hidden beauties like the majestic fowa-as falls.

 At first, I didn't bother to go visit our own tourist spot because im not interested until one day my best friend invited me to go to the falls with my batch mates , I said “no I don’t want to” but he said it is only the day that we will celebrate and reunite then i change my mind and i joined them. And for him also not to be disappointed . 
After an hour when we finished preparing our foods we started trekking around for more than 30minutes. 

During our visit, I immediately took a plunge to the pool. I am amazedfor what I’ve seen , that’s when i realized the beauty of nature . It's icy-cold! I've felt like every muscles of mine hardened when i dive in to the pool. But it offered an immediate relief from the exhaustion I've had along the way. I could not help but just glance on Fowa-as falls' majesty as I swam around the pool.

I am thankful for that friend of mine because i enjoyed that day so much . That one day becomes a beatiful memory to me. From that day i started realizing the beauty of nature and now i do love visiting, trekking , taking pictures of some of our ecotourism .
as you can see in the picture there's a handsome good looking boy🤣. Yeah that's me haha🤗😂

Popular posts from this blog

anguten cave

belwang Sadanga Mt. province